1996 MCI 102DL3
THE CHIEF - 25 PASSENGER EXECUTIVE DAY COACH
THE CHIEF was converted from a new 45' high-roof MCI conversion shell by Custom Coach Corporation, for Indian Trails, a premier charter bus company. The only other owner since new was a large midwestern Cat. dealer. Detailed maintenance records come with the coach. Â It has had the rear suspension bellow reinforcement kit installed by MCI. Other mechanical items include the replacement of the alternator, starter, engine air compressor, engine driven A/C compressor.
Conversion shell options include: polished aluminum wheels, air operated entrance step, docking lights, air leveling system when stationary and backup camera.
Good serviceable tires all the way around.
- Length: 45\'
- Conversion Company: Custom Coach Corporation, Columbus, OH
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine: 12.7L Detroit Diesel 60 Series
- Engine Brake: No
- Engine Mileage: 490,000
- Transmission: Allison World 6 speed
- Transmission Brake: Yes
- Transmission Mileage: 490,000
- Generator: Westerbeak/Yanmar 20 KW Diesel
- Seating Capacity: 25
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Slide Out: no
- New Norcold refrigerator; microwave, cook top, built in ice chest
- Two flat screen TV\'s. AM-FM-CD drivers radio. Cabin DVD player
- Satellite: yes
- 114 gal fresh water, 114 gal holding, 6 gallon electric hot water with heat exchanger off the engine
- Full MCI bus heat and air 4 Cruise Air A/C units (one brand new), 4 electric heaters, heated plumbing compartment
- Leveling: Yes, MCI
- New carpet, new dinette(s), new driver and co-pilot upholstery. Ceramic tile aisleway, galley and bathroom flooring. Electric patio awning and professional grade slide out electric beer cooler are ideal for hospitality functions.
Seating is a combination of 10 high back executive style leather swivel chairs, sofas and dinettes