1996 MCI 102DL3
THE CHIEF - 25 PASSENGER EXECUTIVE DAY COACH
THE CHIEF was converted from a new 45' high-roof MCI conversion shell by Custom Coach Corporation, for Indian Trails, a premier charter bus company. The only other owner since new was a large midwestern Cat. dealer. Detailed maintenance records come with the coach. It has had the rear suspension bellow reinforcement kit installed by MCI. Other mechanical items include the replacement of the alternator, starter, engine air compressor, engine driven A/C compressor.
Conversion shell options include: polished aluminum wheels, air operated entrance step, docking lights, air leveling system when stationary and backup camera.
Good serviceable tires all the way around.
- Length: 45\'
- Conversion Company: Custom Coach Corporation, Columbus, OH
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine: 12.7L Detroit Diesel 60 Series
- Engine Brake: No
- Engine Mileage: 490,000
- Transmission: Allison World 6 speed
- Transmission Brake: Yes
- Transmission Mileage: 490,000
- Generator: Westerbeak/Yanmar 20 KW Diesel
- Seating Capacity: 25
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Slide Out: no
- New Norcold refrigerator; microwave, cook top, built in ice chest
- Two flat screen TV\'s. AM-FM-CD drivers radio. Cabin DVD player
- Satellite: yes
- 114 gal fresh water, 114 gal holding, 6 gallon electric hot water with heat exchanger off the engine
- Full MCI bus heat and air 4 Cruise Air A/C units (one brand new), 4 electric heaters, heated plumbing compartment
- Leveling: Yes, MCI
- New carpet, new dinette(s), new driver and co-pilot upholstery. Ceramic tile aisleway, galley and bathroom flooring. Electric patio awning and professional grade slide out electric beer cooler are ideal for hospitality functions.
Seating is a combination of 10 high back executive style leather swivel chairs, sofas and dinettes