Blue Bird All American
2006 Blue Bird
For inquiries/questions, please leave your name and number on our 24-hour message center at (888) 6eight2-7eight71 and we will contact you back. Thank you.
See link to the right for 120+ photos.
Price INCLUDES FREE shipping to your door anywhere in the Continental US 48 States (Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery). If you are interested in International/global shipping, please email the details and a quote can be provided.
This classifieds ad listing is for a 2006 Blue Bird All American Prison / Prisoner inmate detainee transport Sheriff County bus for sale which has received over $15K in reconditioning and is in EXCELLENT condition and is 100% fully functional & ready to perform its intended task from the moment you receive it. 2 sets of keys are provided for everything about the bus. It has also been meticulously cleaned/sanitized from floor to ceiling as well as completely re-conditioned aesthetically inside and out into a like new condition/appearance as evidenced by the included photos. Driver and officer seats have been freshly re-upholstered to brand new.
You may find similar buses, but none that have already been 100% fully restored and ready to work for you the day you receive it and be able to professionally represent you, your private security or government agency as this bus can (SEE BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS IN FULL GALLERY. See link to the right for 120+ Photos).
The exterior of the bus was very well maintained being a county fleet vehicle, receiving scheduled washing and waxing regularly and is in a like new condition with perfect shine. As the former agency had its name and logo on the bus, all signs of lettering / stickers on the exterior have been removed and the exterior has been professionally re-conditioned to eliminate any imperfections resulting from the lettering/logo removal, but of course there are small signs of normal wear and tear on the exterior, but dings and scratches are very minimal, this bus was extremely well cared for. This bus has never been in an accident and has a clear Arizona title. Being an Arizona bus itís whole life, this bus has absolutely no signs of rust anywhere. To look at it, it only looks like a couple of years old and really appears close to new. As this bus only has 164k miles, it is barely broken in. The CAT C7 engine and Allison PTS 2500 transmission perform flawlessly and as they should. As the bus only has 164k miles on it, the engine is barely broken in. Itís not uncommon to see trucks & buses with well over 500k miles on them, so you can put another 400k miles on this bus that has 70% of itís life left, but save your budget by it being over 70-80% off the price of what a new prison bus would cost you/your agency. If Black isnít your color, for $2-$3,000, you could probably have a local body shop paint it any custom color you need for your agencyís needs if necessary. If you need a completely turn key solution and would like us to handle it, we can discuss it.
This bus came from a local County Sheriffs division in the state of Arizona who had received a new budget to purchase a brand new bus so this one was decommissioned very early in itís career & life expectancy and will be perfect for a Department of Corrections, County Sheriffs office or city Police Department within a state, county or city municipality somewhere in the country where they donít have the budget to purchase a brand new $200,000 bus at this time, but need a reliable bus for their prisoner transport needs now. This bus has the following features (not limited to):
- Roof mounted central A/C & heat for front & rear.
- 7.2L C7 Caterpillar Turbo Diesel Engine (only 164k miles)
- Allison PTS 2500 Push button transmission
- Air brakes
- Padlock protected hydraulic front door entry, 2 sided steel
- Roof mounted spotlights for left, right and rear
- Newly re-upholstered driver's seat
- Seats for 2 guards, newly re-upholstered with seat belts and padded armrests, 1 with adjacent locking ammo box
- Stereo sound system for rear prisoner area
- Interior lighting for night transporting
- Electric mirrors
- Black chrome bumpers
- (18) 2-passenger bench seats at rear
- (6) high security padlock protected individual cells (may be for 2 people, badge on pics shows set up for 50 passengers as configured. With 2 per seat, that is 50 not counting driverís seat.
- Non-skid entry steps and center isle
- 2 basement doors on each side, accessing one large basement area
This bus would be perfect for:
- Department of Corrections
- County Sheriffs Department
- City Police department
- Private event security company
- Many more applications and agencies who may need to transport criminals, detainees, inmates,
These buses also make a great base for creating your own RV, motor home, party bus or limousine as it already has flooring, ceiling, walls and central heat & A/C in place.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for looking. We hope we can save your