|International||2000||3800||19334-304||25,037||Used||Click to View Auction|
2000 International 3800 BUS, 7.3L V8 OHV 16V DIESEL/CNG.
* Buyer 'MUST' pick up within 10 days from close of auction or buyer's account may be put on hold.
* WE DO NOT SHIP ..... You must pick up in person or make all arrangements with a wrecker service or transport company (at buyer expense).
* See attached PDF file for Vehicle Inspection Form. No history or maintenance records are provided for this vehicle.
* Sold as is, NO warranty or guarantees. No other information or photos are available for this vehicle.
* Title will be transferred over to new owner when the vehicle is picked up.
* Inspection of vehicle is recommended. You MUST make an appointment if you want to inspect the vehicle (see phone number or e-mail below).
* Appointment MUST be made for pick-up between the times of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (CST) only. Call 901-584- 7664 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling.
GovDeals provides services to various government agencies that allow them to sell surplus and confiscated items via the Internet. Each participating agency has its own auction rules and regulations and may be subject to government ordinances. GovDeals sells buses of all kinds.
2013 Ford Econoline CUTAWAY. This vehicle DOES NOT have an engine or transmission.
2011 ELDORADO BUS, DIESEL. FAIR CONDITION. WHEEL CHAIR LIFT .
2009 New Flyer Transit Bus. Engine – Cummins 8.9L ISL Transmission – VOITH D864.3 Drive Train –MAN Transmission - Automatic Last serviced – 06/30/2021 (MOT Inspection) Date pulled off the road – April 2022 Bus Runs - yes Major Repairs – July 31, 2020: Engine Replaced Dec 5, 2018: Transmission Rebuild Must be towed off property The asset is being sold as is and as described. You are invited to place a bid with the information provided, if the information provided does not meet your satisfaction, we suggest you do not bid. The asset is being sold as listed. You are invited to place a bid with the information provided, if the information provided does not meet your satisfaction, we suggest you do not bid. If you are an out of Country bidder - be sure you can import this vehicle with only a Bill of Sale and an ownership. If there is no picture of the U.S. emissions sticker, it could not be found. Please contact your Provincial/State motor vehicle department prior to bidding and understand what is expected of the winning bidder to register the vehicle. The following is required prior to removal of the buses from Regional property: 1. A Certificate of Insurance providing a minimum of five million dollars ($5,000,000.00) Commercial General Liability, and two million dollars ($2,000,000.00) Automobile Liability. The Commercial General Liability policy shall include the Region of Durham as an additional insured in respect of all operations performed by or on behalf of the Company in relation to the Contract requirements. A copy of the Region’s form to be completed by your agent or broker or insurer will be provided. 2. A Certificate of Clearance from the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) including your WSIB account number. 3. Signed copy of Health and Safety Practice Form (to be provided). The motor vehicle sold under this contract is being sold ‘as is’ and is not represented as being in road worthy condition, mechanically sound or maintained at any guaranteed level of quality. The vehicle may not be fit for use as a means of transportation and may require substantial repairs at the buyer’s expense. It may not be possible to register the vehicle to be driven in its current condition. The winning bidder will be required to transfer ownership before the vehicle can be removed from property.